Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby Boy or Baby Girl?

We find out on Friday, whether we are having a baby boy or a baby girl. I'm going nuts here! But I'm also relieved, that Paul is not traveling as much right now. Thank goodness for the summer break, in the schedule. It's really allowed him, to be a big part of this pregnancy. And so hands on!

Paul has been able to go to all of my appointments. Thank goodness! I wasn't sure if that was going to happen or not. Because, my due date is on a Friday, the doctor wanted to see me on Fridays. I'm not sure if that's common place. But that's what's been going on around here.

Back to all the gender talk. We're not pulling for a boy or a girl. We just want a healthy, and happy Little Apple. Secretly, I'm not sure what to do with a little boy. I have sisters. I've never really been around little boys. But I can just imagine Paul with a little boy. Following his daddy around. Wearing jeans and a John Deere t-shirt. Trying to be tough.

But a little girl. I could dress her up. I'm thinking about all the cute dresses, shoes, and hairbows. Oh, and I know what to expect of little girls. And I have so many nursery ideas. Even a few names that I like. But either way, we're going to love our little bundle of joy!



Just for kicks, I went looking for cute baby items. This little tie is so cute! So is that hat. I'd definitely buy one of each. If we're having a little boy!



And these tutus, oh, they are so adorable! I'd definitely order the entire outfit. Yes, definitely on my list, if our Little Apple is a girl!

Now I'm going to count down the hours, until my next appointment. On Friday. It seems so far away. What am I going to do until then? Dream about all the possibilities. Pray for a healthy baby. And enjoy every moment, of this pregnancy. ♥E

No comments: