Thursday, August 11, 2011

Something For Our Girl

I'm 3 months from my due date. Can you believe that? In 3 months, I'll be holding my little girl! :) Well, I've been getting things ready for her. Doing lots of shopping! And a little crocheting. Can you believe that? I never thought I'd be saying that!

Well, I've been looking for some easy patterns. Something I can handle. You know, the beginner! If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I just found Alli's blog. And it's just amazing! So many great patterns. But this one, called my name! There is something about the little butterfly, that makes me smile. To me, it looks like a little bow.



I've printed this pattern. And I need to go shopping for some yarn. Because this little hat, is now on my "to-do list!" I'm thinking a few in light colors. Oh, I'm getting super excited! ♥E

No comments: