Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Might Be Crazy...

Today I went looking for a baby shower gift for my friend Sandy. She's expecting her 1st baby, a girl, in July. And I found this, and bought it. Not for Sandy. But for me...



An up close view of "Love Bird."





And the entire set.



And before anyone asks, no we're not expecting. We're not even trying to get pregnant. Mom, please don't get all excited. I'm not sure what came over me. But I spent $250 on this cute set. Because I liked it. And with my luck, when Paul and I do decide to try for a baby, we'll probably just have boys.

The only thing that makes me feel real good is, I got a super good deal. Because there was a great baby sale going on. But now what? I guess I'm going to have to store it away until we decide to grow our family. But isn't it adorable? ♥E

No comments: