Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Junk Food



For some reason, I'm feeling extra lazy today. That's not a good thing. Because Paul has to work today. And all I want to do is stay in and watch movies. But we really need to get going. We really have to enjoy today's event. It will be a while before we get to come to one of these again. And I need to get some Christmas shopping done. How are you doing with your shopping? Here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E



Who...

Is easy to love? Yes, as long as you find the right person to love.

Do you just wanna smack? No

Do you trust? Yes

Do you talk to when you're alone? I think I do sometimes.


What...

Dangerous things do you do while driving? I get side tracked sometimes. Either by the scenery or music on the radio.

Are you allergic to? I have seasonal allergies.

Is Satan's last name? I don't know.

Is the freakiest thing in your house? Nothing


When...

Is it time to turn over a new leaf? We just did.

Will you be all that you can be? I'm trying to be that right now.

Is enough enough? When things are not changing.

Do you go to the dark side? Never.


Where...

Are your pants? I'm wearing them.

Is your last will and testament? In our safe.

Is your junk food stash? In the pantry.

Is Carmen Sandiego? I don't know. I was never good at that!


Why...

Was the Lone Ranger alone? I don't know.

Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? Maybe because it was easier to see, and resembled blood.

Are musicians sexy and plumbers not? I think because musicians are more mysterious.

Are there no seat belts on school buses? Because the seats are all padded.


Would you...

Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? No, I'm just not that into donuts and coffee.

Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? It depends.

Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? No, I would rather know the truth.

You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? I don't know. Maybe.

No comments: