Thursday, December 3, 2009

This and That

There is so much going on lately. There is a local Children's Home that is asking for little things for the kids. Things like crayons, bubbles, and small toys. So Paul and I decided to spend $100 on things for these kids. You know, it feels better to do something for someone else. And we can both do without a present or 2 for Christmas. This is much more important. If you want to help out, just send me an email and I'll send you the information. Now I just need to go shopping.



Paul and Antonio had to split up the guys dogs. The BBs are in Las Vegas. And we agreed to watch their dogs. That's 2-3 dogs a guy! Wow! Can you say "Dog City" around here? But it's been fun. I've been trying to spend 2 hours with them in the morning. We go outside and run around. Or they run around and I try to workout. Then Paul runs around with them when he gets home from work. Let's just say, our dogs are having a lot of fun with their visitors. :)

And we're trying to get ready for the holidays. It's been so busy around here. I've been doing some shopping on and off. But we really need to schedule out a day to go shopping. I have a list. And slowly but surely, we're making our way through it. And I'm even managing to keep up with the wrapping. I think we're doing pretty good. How are you doing on you holiday shopping? ♥E

No comments: