Monday, August 24, 2009

House MD

Do you watch House MD? I have started watching re-runs over the last few weeks. I have seen 3 or 4 so far. And I am really liking this show. It's another one of those things that was recommended by a friend. But I just never got to watch it.



We are not much of TV people. The last 3-4 years have been very busy for us. Between school and work, well it didn't leave a lot of time for TV watching. But now that I don't have school to worry about, I have a little more free time.

I just genuinely like this show. House reminds me of a doctor that I once worked with. But I like his straight forward approach to life. He doesn't beat around the bush. And the show is always very reflective of life in a hospital. It's real. Not like some of the of hospital dramas out there.

Come Fall, I will be watching House MD regularly. I could kick myself for not watching all these years. Because I have been missing out on some good TV. Do you watch? What do you think of House MD? ♥E

No comments: