Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Hawaii



Lola always does these on her private blog. There is one for every day of the week. But I am going to stick with Sundays, since that is when I have the most down time. I think they are fun and get you thinking. Look for Sunday Stealing to be a weekly regular on my blog. ♥E



-Are you a male or female? Female

-Describe yourself Physically, I am 5'5" and pretty average. Emotionally, I am a loving and caring person. I like to do things for others because it feels right. I also cry at sad movies, or even sad commercials. Socially, I am a fun person. I prefer to entertain at home. But I enjoy having a good time. Creatively, I am lacking a little here. I craft, but do everything by the directions. Domestically, I am still learning. I am not anywhere near perfect, but I try.

-How do you feel right now? I'm good, but a little tired. And somewhat homesick. But excited about going home to look for a job and house.

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Right now? Back to Hawaii with Paul! We had such a good time.

-Your favorite form of transportation Around here, a car. Preferably if Paul is driving!

-Describe Your Morning Routine Paul and I get up about 5:00AM! I know, it is early. We go workout for an hour. Then I take a shower and start to get ready while he starts the coffee and reads the newspapers. Then I start breakfast while Paul showers and gets ready. We eat and talk for a while. Sometimes I read the paper. Paul usually does the dishes while I finish getting ready. And by 7:30AM we are leaving the house. I am at work by 8:00AM. From there, the day goes pretty quickly!

-Your best friend is I have 3. Lola, Vi, and Manders. I miss them so much!

-What's the weather like Cloudy, but still warm and humid.

-Pet Peeve? People who show up to work late. We have a lot of those kind of people at the hospital. And it makes my schedule worse than it already it. Also, people who act before thinking, or before they have all the facts. That just annoys me.

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called The reality of the health system and the economy. Not too original. But I work in health care. And I am struggling with the economy. I am a reality show.

-Your relationship Status? Happily married!

-Your Fear Losing my husband. Or hurricanes around here.

-What is the best advice you have to give? Marriage isn't all peaches and cream. But it is worth all the work and love you put into it.

-If you could change your name, you would change it to I don't know. I like Emily. Maybe Lauren. I think that is a pretty name.

-What do you say when you are frustrated? Why do I work here? I am usually only frustrated at work!

-Thought for the day Love really does conquer all. No matter what happens, love always prevails.

-How you would like to die While I am sleeping. Just peacefully.

-Your soul's present condition Pretty good. It just needs a trip home.

-Your motto Treat people like you want to be treated. You never know when you will be down.

No comments: