Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Disney World



First of all, Paul and I had the most amazing time today. After church, we went to the lake. It was definitely a lazy Sunday for the 2 of us. But it was much needed. I packed a hefty picnic lunch. More food than any normal 2 people would need. But it was nice to have the variety. Paul fished while I read. He is quite proud of the 5 fish he caught. Promising me that tomorrow he is cooking dinner. His fish!

We are back, and I am ready for some Sunday Stealing. And a little rest before work tomorrow. It is my 1st and last day of the week. Because we are going back home for a visit this week! ♥E



What are your most common nicknames? Paul calls me Love. My friends and family call me Emmers.

What is today's weather? Warm

Where did go on vacation this year? We took a trip to Orlando after Paul graduated. This week we are going home.

What did you do there? In Orlando, we went to Disney and all the attractions. It was so much fun! We rode rides, looked at attractions, and did some shopping. This week we are going home to look at our new house, visit family and friends, and look for new jobs!

Where did you stay? We stayed at the Disney resort. It was amazing! When we go home, we will stay at J's house.

What job do you do? I am an RD.

Describe where you live. We live in sunny Florida. it is so different from the western states that we are from! Everything is green. It is hot, but not the same heat we are used to. And gators are everywhere!

What do you usually do on weekends? It depends. I usually work every other Saturday. But Paul and I like to take road trips. There is so much to do out here. We like to do fun things around here. And we both enjoy nature.

What food hits your 'bliss spot'? Chocolate, ice cream, fruit, green chili, and french fries! Everything that I shouldn't eat.

What drink really does it for you? Southern Iced Tea. Since my mother-in-law first gave it to me, I have been completely hooked ever since. It is like a bad addiction!

Describe the first friend that comes to your head. Lola is the sweetest person you will ever meet! I am not joking about that. She is also very driven and goal oriented. But we have had so much fun during our friendship. She is like a little firecracker ready to battle it out with all of our male friends. But she is so thoughtful. It isn't unusual for me to get a box of her homemade chocolate chip cookies in the mail. :)

What was the last restaurant you went to? We went to Olive Garden Saturday for lunch.

Where would you like to live if you had unlimited moneys and nothing stopping your dreams? Honestly, back home with our families. Family means the most to Paul and I.

What is the likeliness of you achieving this dream home? We are moving home soon. We will still have to work, but we will be closer to our families and friends.

What do you like to do in your spare time? I enjoy reading. And gardening.

What's your favorite genre for TV programs? I don't watch much TV. And everything that I do watch, is very different from each other. But my favorite is probably comedy.

What's your favorite genre for music? Hands down, country!

What's your favorite song that's sad? Alan Jackson's Where Were You. It still makes me cry!

What's your favorite soppy film? Titanic

How about your favorite chick flick? Pretty Woman

You describe your personality? I am quiet around people that I don't know well. But I am a fun person around the people that I know and am close to. Generally, around people that I do know, I am fun loving and fun. I try to do everything out of kindness and love. I am easy going. Except when I am tackling tasks at work. At work, I generally am driven and focused.

If you had a personality eraser, what part of yours might you erase? Being Timid in new situations.

You are given $5000 to spend in 1 day, what do you do with it? Pay off part of our student loans.

Remember, no limitations! What is your biggest fear? Failing at the important things in life...family, my marriage, and with my future children.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I kind of said the same answer for my personality eraser question...I can't help but be shy around new people.