Monday, September 21, 2009

Last Day at Work

Today was my last day of work. It feels strange even typing that. It was my first professional job. And I loved it. I loved the people I worked with. The location. Everything about my job. And here I am leaving it.



I packed up my office. And was very tearing eyed. Why? I really don't know. Our office isn't anything too special to cry about. It's a large room. With a bunch of desks. All of the RDs share it. But it was a nice place to be. A comforting place. A warm environment.

And then, my coworkers through me a "Going Away" party. Presents included. I cried. I couldn't help it. They are so much like family. I'm going to miss them. I'll never forget my first job. It was a good experience. I just hope my next job is just as blessed. There are so many good memories over the last few years. I did my internship at this hospital. And was offered a job here. The people will always have a special place in my heart. ♥E

No comments: