This is the story of Emmers and Paul. It is our fairy tale that we are writing. It may not always be easy or perfect, but we have each other to lean on. Love is smiling on the inside and out.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Sunday Stealing: Mountains
We leave back to Florida in 2 days. So we're taking full advantage of the time we have here. Lots of dinners with friends and family. Enjoying the southwest. I never thought I'd miss the desert as much as I do. Funny, huh? Well, here is this week's Sunday Stealing. ♥E
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? Probably my parents or in-laws. They call us on Sunday nights. I love having the time to chat. :)
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Always, I hate when there are all kinds of baskets blowing in the wind.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? More of a listener.
4. Do you take compliments well? Not really. I don't understand why people would compliment me.
5. Do you play Sudoku? Lola is really getting me into it. I will probably start doing the ones in the newspaper.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Yes, I grew up in the mountains. I think I would be OK.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? All the time. My Dad loved to take us. :)
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? I liked to play Candy Land.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you? No. I'm a happily married woman.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? If I was single, yes. My husband and I aren't from the same religious background. But we make it work. :)
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? When my husband and I were dating, I liked being pursued by him. I"m a little old fashion here.
12. Use three words to describe yourself? Calm, a planner, and Health conscious.
13. Do any songs make you cry? Yes. If you really listen to the words of songs, they have a lot of meaning and emotion in them.
14. Are you continuing your education? I want to. I already have a Master's degree. But I'm looking at maybe going back to school again.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes, my Dad made sure of that. For protection and for hunting. But I never went hunting.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes. When I was younger, my friends and I liked to do that at the mall. :)
17. How often do you read books? All the time. I really like to read.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? The present.
19. What is your favorite children’s book? Brown Bear, Brown Bear
20.What color are your eyes? Brown
21. How tall are you? 5'5"
22. Where is your dream house located? At home. Near family and friends.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My husband.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? About a month ago.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? To the mountains.
Hi! My name is Emily, but my friends call me Emmers. I am happily married to Paul. We met in college. Momma to the most precious little girl, Matilda. I work as an RD. And just recently Paul and I finished up with all of our school stuff. We are hoping to move back home soon! I also enjoy spending lots of time with Paul. We like to work on our home. I garden or cook almost everyday. I enjoy reading, writing, and sewing.