This is the story of Emmers and Paul. It is our fairy tale that we are writing. It may not always be easy or perfect, but we have each other to lean on. Love is smiling on the inside and out.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Sunday Stealing: French Bread
Paul and I had an amazing time yesterday and today. Yesterday, we took a drive through the mountains. It was beautiful! I just love all the small towns. The friendly faces and welcoming attitudes. It was amazing!
We went to the Chili Festival today. So much fun! We have so many great memories of this event. It was great timing to come home at this time of year. :) And to get to spend so much time with our friends. That was the best part! And here I go with another round of Sunday Stealing. ♥E
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration? French bread. I have a bit of an obsession with their french bread. :)
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate? Buying homes that they can't afford.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about? Not caring about their children's diets. You know, it bugs me that they'll spend $1000's on video games, then stuff their kids with junk food. Spend some money on decent food.
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car? I know this is going to sound weird but...Shania Twain's "From This Moment."
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient: Avocados. Yum!
6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers? I don't know. I'm a new blogger myself. But probably to carve out some time in your week to blog.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you? Grace. But it's my middle name. So I don't think they have many regrets there.
8. What in your life are you waiting for? Nothing really. Paul and I are happy in our life. We want to have kids in a few years. But other than that, we are right on track. :)
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from? Probably something handmade from Lola. She always sends the best little packages when you least expect them. I love it!
10. Today–what song represents you? Shania Twain's "Forever and For Always." Love it! And it reminds me so much of Paul and I. :)
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself? I'm a pretty random person. And I should probably more organized.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today? I was looking for something very comfortable to wear. My style is very casual on the weekends. Mostly because I have to dress up so much for work. And it generally shows that I'm approachable, happy, and a pretty carefree person.
Hi! My name is Emily, but my friends call me Emmers. I am happily married to Paul. We met in college. Momma to the most precious little girl, Matilda. I work as an RD. And just recently Paul and I finished up with all of our school stuff. We are hoping to move back home soon! I also enjoy spending lots of time with Paul. We like to work on our home. I garden or cook almost everyday. I enjoy reading, writing, and sewing.