Thursday, July 15, 2010

Raspberry Iced Tea



I really like Raspberry Iced Tea. But I've never thought about making it. Until today. I think the heat is really starting to get to me. So I decided to do a quick recipe search. And I found this recipe on All Recipes. It sounds yummy. And I actually made a pitcher. I'm just waiting for it to chill. I can't wait to try it! ♥E

Ingredients

1 gallon water
3 (3 ounce) gallon-size tea bags
1 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup powdered lemonade mix (such as Country Time®)
ice cubes

Directions

Bring the water to a boil in a large pot, and stir in the tea bags, raspberries, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Allow the mixture to steep until the desired level of tea flavor is reached, 3 to 5 minutes; remove tea bags, and stir in the lemonade mix until dissolved. Pour tea into pitchers, and add ice to cool.

No comments: