Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Pearls



Happy 4th of July everyone! We're having a nice day. Just relaxing ans enjoying the holiday. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. Here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E



23. Are your days fast-paced? It depends on the day. But usually they are.

24. What did you do last night? We enjoyed the rainy night. :)

25. Do you use sarcasm? No

26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 30...I can't believe it!

27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Only when it has to do with work stuff.

28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? The same sex.

29. Do you watch the news? Every day.

30. How did you get one of your scars? Climbing a fence when I was younger.

31. Who was the last person to make you mad? A cashier at Wal-Mart. So rude!

32. What is the last big thing you purchased? We just bought a patio set.

33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? My husband.

34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you? I don't know.

35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Try to stay calm.

36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? True

37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Yes, I'm a little ashamed to admit that.

38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? I think it's just AZ.

39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? No

40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? A set of pearls. The entire set. What a dream!

41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? In a lake.

42. Do you wear a lot of black? I used to when I worked. But "Career Clothes" are so boring.

43. Describe your hair: It's long and brown.

44. Where is/are your best friend(s)? Paul, Lola, and Vi.

No comments: