Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Cream Puffs



We're back on the road. And I have to say that I missed it. We missed it. Paul is excited to be back traveling. All of the guys are happy. But it's going to be a weird schedule for the next few weeks. So we're just going to enjoy it right now. I really need to get ready for today's event too. Here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E



23. Do you rent movies often? Not really. We usually wait to buy a movie that we really like.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My wedding rings.

25. How many countries have you visited? 2

26. Have you made a prank phone call? No

27. Ever been on a train? Yes, it was a lot of fun!

28. Brown or white eggs? Either, I'm not picky.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes

30. Do you use Chap Stick? Yes, lots of times every day.

31. Do you own a gun? We do own guns for hunting.

32. Can you use chop sticks? Not very well.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Paul and the guys he works with.

34. Are you too forgiving? I don't think so. When people do me wrong, it takes me a while to let them back in.

35. Ever been in love? Yes, I'm very much in love right now. :)

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? I don't know. Lola is still on vacation. I know Vi is working.

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, they're yummy!

38. Last time you cried? I don't know.

39. What was the last question you asked? What time we're leaving.

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall

41. Do you have any tattoos? No

42. Are you sarcastic? No

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No

44. Ever walked into a wall? Unfortunately, yes.

No comments: