This is the story of Emmers and Paul. It is our fairy tale that we are writing. It may not always be easy or perfect, but we have each other to lean on. Love is smiling on the inside and out.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Sunday Stealing: Cream Puffs
We're back on the road. And I have to say that I missed it. We missed it. Paul is excited to be back traveling. All of the guys are happy. But it's going to be a weird schedule for the next few weeks. So we're just going to enjoy it right now. I really need to get ready for today's event too. Here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E
23. Do you rent movies often? Not really. We usually wait to buy a movie that we really like.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My wedding rings.
25. How many countries have you visited? 2
26. Have you made a prank phone call? No
27. Ever been on a train? Yes, it was a lot of fun!
28. Brown or white eggs? Either, I'm not picky.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
30. Do you use Chap Stick? Yes, lots of times every day.
31. Do you own a gun? We do own guns for hunting.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Not very well.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Paul and the guys he works with.
34. Are you too forgiving? I don't think so. When people do me wrong, it takes me a while to let them back in.
35. Ever been in love? Yes, I'm very much in love right now. :)
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? I don't know. Lola is still on vacation. I know Vi is working.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, they're yummy!
38. Last time you cried? I don't know.
39. What was the last question you asked? What time we're leaving.
Hi! My name is Emily, but my friends call me Emmers. I am happily married to Paul. We met in college. Momma to the most precious little girl, Matilda. I work as an RD. And just recently Paul and I finished up with all of our school stuff. We are hoping to move back home soon! I also enjoy spending lots of time with Paul. We like to work on our home. I garden or cook almost everyday. I enjoy reading, writing, and sewing.