Friday, July 23, 2010

Weekend Date Night

I did it. I signed up for Polyvore. I have seen a few ladies' Polyvore pages. And I was just in love! Polyvore immediately made me think of paper dolls. For adults. :)



I decided to put together a date look. Paul and I have decided to go out on a date tomorrow night. Mostly because he's off for the weekend. And we don't get to be a "normal" couple often. So we like to take advantage of the "off weekends" when we have them.

We're going out in the late afternoon. There is a local market that we want to go to. And then we're going out for a nice dinner. So I was going for a casual look. Something that could also be semi-dressy.

I can already tell, Polyvore is going to be addicting. I might be in trouble. But it might also be something that keeps me busy when we're traveling. Do you have a Polyvore account? I would love to see it too! ♥E

No comments: