This is the story of Emmers and Paul. It is our fairy tale that we are writing. It may not always be easy or perfect, but we have each other to lean on. Love is smiling on the inside and out.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Sunday Stealing: Telephone
We're definitely enjoying our weekend at home. Next week, we go back on the road. I think Paul really misses it. It's been a weird couple of weeks. But our schedule should straighten out after we get back from Texas. And I really can't wait until we go on our trip to see my in-laws. Here is this weeks Sunday Stealing. ♥E
45. Favorite color? Turquoise
46. Have you ever slapped someone? No
47. Is your hair curly? No
48. What was the last CD you bought? I don't know the name of it. But it's a classical CD. Very soothing. :)
49. Do looks matter? Not really. I think it initially draws you to a person. But the person's attitude and personality is more important.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I don't think I ever could.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, we don't even have a TV in our bedroom.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes, I'd rather have the truth than lies.
55. Do you have good vision? It's pretty good.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No
57. How often do you talk on the phone? A few times a day. But not for a long time.
58. The last person you held hands with? Paul :)
59. What are you wearing? A sundress and sandals.
60. What is your favourite animal? Dogs
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? In the mountains, when Paul and I got engaged.
62. Can you hula hoop? Yes
63. Do you have a job? No
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? We just bought groceries. Yesterday Paul bought me a necklace.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, when we lived in Florida, we locked ourselves out. It was a tiny little window. I thought for sure that I was going to get stuck in the window.
Hi! My name is Emily, but my friends call me Emmers. I am happily married to Paul. We met in college. Momma to the most precious little girl, Matilda. I work as an RD. And just recently Paul and I finished up with all of our school stuff. We are hoping to move back home soon! I also enjoy spending lots of time with Paul. We like to work on our home. I garden or cook almost everyday. I enjoy reading, writing, and sewing.