This is the story of Emmers and Paul. It is our fairy tale that we are writing. It may not always be easy or perfect, but we have each other to lean on. Love is smiling on the inside and out.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Sunday Stealing: Red Apple
We're really enjoying our weekend. One of our last weekends off. So we've been working around the house. I don't think "to-do" lists ever end. But at least we've been making some serious progress on our projects. And I'm feeling a lot better about our home.
It's weird to be home on weekends. I think Paul and I got so used to traveling. Even if we haven't done a lot of traveling since May. But it's nice to get to tackle our projects. Even if our garden is still suffering so much. I don't know what else to do with our sad garden. So here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Maroon, it's from college.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course! I kissed Paul.
4. Do you plan outfits? No. It just randomly happens in the morning.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Good. But it's so hot outside.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? An apple that I'm about to eat. :)
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I dreamt that Paul and I had a baby. All I really remember is hearing a baby cry. And Paul walking into our bedroom holding a baby.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, we met a new family at church.
9. What are you craving right now? A nice chicken salad sandwich.
10. Do you floss? Every day.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage and hamburger meat. I miss eating that. We need to go visit my parents. :)
12. Are you emotional? Not overly emotional.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Not from 1 to 1000.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? A little bit of both.
15. Do you like your hair? I'm very happy. I recently got a haircut. :)
16. Do you like yourself? Yes
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, I think it would be an interesting dinner.
18. What are you listening to right now? Paul has the radio on. And I can hear him working on something in the barn.
19. Are your parents strict? When I was young, they were very strict.
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, a few actually.
Hi! My name is Emily, but my friends call me Emmers. I am happily married to Paul. We met in college. Momma to the most precious little girl, Matilda. I work as an RD. And just recently Paul and I finished up with all of our school stuff. We are hoping to move back home soon! I also enjoy spending lots of time with Paul. We like to work on our home. I garden or cook almost everyday. I enjoy reading, writing, and sewing.