Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Las Vegas

I'm in Las Vegas. Yes, just me. Paul is on his way as I type this. Not too far away either. This week, he has to work in Las Vegas. Actually, for about the next 2 weeks or so.



But I came with Lola and the band yesterday. Paul figured it would be a nicer way for me to travel. Since he's coming with the guys. And all the livestock. So here I am. We enjoyed a lot of the city already. I'm glad I came with Lola. She knows about all the fun places to go.

Paul is really excited about the event that they're working. And I'm just happy to be in town. We're going to get to see the BBs perform. And Lola! Not to mention all the other great shows. I'm so excited!

And we'll be here for Halloween. That should be fun! We did that once before. And that was the best Halloween ever! I'm really excited. But more excited that Paul is almost here. I can't wait to share some of the fun with him. ♥E

No comments: