Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Dr. Pepper



I know that I started doing the Sunday Stealing because I was off on Sundays. And since we've moved, and I still don't have a job, I think I'll continue. I know that there are different things like this for every day of the week. So there are always options. Until then, I'm sticking with the Sunday Stealing. ♥E



1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Water

2. Where was your profile picture taken? At an event for school.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Not well.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? Paul, he was trying to make his way from bed to the bathroom without turning on the lights. Let's just say, we don't know our way around our house yet. He hit the wall. Pretty hard. Then cracked up laughing.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? Until after midnight. Paul and I were just talking and enjoying the night.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? Nowhere else. We've already been there, done that. This is where we belong!

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes, and I love it!

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Right now, I think J.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? I don't think so. I think it could get weird.

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Yes. Probably a little too much.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? Right before we moved. I was just being emotional about that chapter of our lives ending.

12. Who took your profile picture? Paul

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Paul

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? I don't know. We're just starting our day.

15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes, we're not TV people.

16. Are you upset about anything now? No, I'm really happy.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes, they are always worth it. Relationships make you into a better person.

18. Are you a bad influence? No

19. Night out or night in? Night in.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Water, some sort of snack, and a hair tie.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My patients.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? What are you doing today?

23. How do you feel about your life right now? I'm really happy about it.

24. Do you hate anyone? No

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? I'm not on Facebook.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes, and I hate that!

28. What song is stuck in your head? Nothing yet.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Lola, she's the only one I know that would be out at that time.

30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? Not really.

31. Tell us about your Saturday night. We were at a birthday party. Which was a lot of fun. Then we came home and just relaxed. It was a late night. But a fun night.

32. Do you think too much or too little? Probably too much.

33. Do you smile a lot? Yes

No comments: