Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Learn to Crochet



I'm still recovering from my birthday. :) Paul put together such a fun day for me. And he made me a yummy dinner last night. It was really good! And we spent the night watching all my favorite movies. That means we were up all night! But it was so fun.

Today, my parents came over. And my mom made me an amazing meal. She is amazing! But we really did have a great time. I'm ready for bed. But first, here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E



A- Advocate for: Children

B- Best Feature: My eyes?

C- Could do without: The stress of job hunting.

D- Dreams and desires: To work in pediatric nutrition, have babies with Paul, and grow old with my husband.

E- Essential items: Chapstick, water, deodorant, socks, and a good facial cleanser.

F- Favorite past time: Reading

G- Good at: Nutrition stuff.

H- Have never tried: Crafting

I- If I had a million dollars: I'd buy a home, start a family, and start a garden to sell veggies.

J- Junkie for: Anything vintage.

K- Kindred spirit: To Lola and Vi.

L- Little known fact: I've always wanted to learn how to sew and crochet.

M- Memorable moment: Marrying my best friend.

N- Never again will I: Move across country.

O- Occasional indulgence: Tons and tons of junk food.

P- Profession: An RD.

Q- Quote: "Take life one day at a time." ~Unknown

R- Reason to smile: Spending time with my husband.

S- Sorry about: Nothing at the moment.

T- Things you are worrying about right now: Finding a job.

U- Uninterested in: Sports

V- Very scared of: Not having enough money.

W- Worst habits: Completely reorganizing our bookshelves all the time.

Y- Yummiest dessert: Hot fudge, brownie sundae. Yum!

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot: Hawaii

Z- Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: