This is the story of Emmers and Paul. It is our fairy tale that we are writing. It may not always be easy or perfect, but we have each other to lean on. Love is smiling on the inside and out.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Sunday Stealing: Cucumbers
We're still trying to settle into our new home. Everything is going well. But we have a little shopping left to do. I really feel like this is such a good move for Paul and I. We're so happy. Here's My Sunday Steaing for the week. ♥E
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? No
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? With my foot. I'm just weird like that.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Always!
4. Do you have a crush on someone? My husband. :)
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. Money. I've always worried about it.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? None that I know of.
7. What is your favourite pizza topping? Pepperoni
8. Do you crack your knuckles? Sometimes. But I try not to.
9. What song do you hate the most? The "Thong Song." I heard it way too much in Florida.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Yes...
11. What are your super powers? Being able to guess people's weight and height.
12. Peppermint or spearmint? Spearmint
13. Where are your car keys? In a bowl, by the door.
14. Last song you listened to? That song on GMA.
15. What's your most annoying habit? Organizing our bookshelves.
16. Where did you last go on vacation? We came here on vacation. Before we moved.
17. What is your best physical feature? I don't know. My eyes?
18. What CD is closest to you right now? None, they're all downstairs.
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Cucumbers, lemons, and yogurt.
20. What superstition do you believe/practice? When you drop something while you're cooking, someone is going to show up at dinnertime.
21. What colour are your bed sheets? A light greenish-blue color.
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? A bird.
23. Last thing you broke? A water glass.
24. What are you having to eat tonight? I don't know yet.
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? I'm still in my pjs. They're pink.
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? I want to go to the mountains.
27. Do security cameras make you nervous? No
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? A Vintage Wife
29. Last time you went to a cemetery? About a month ago.
30. Last concert you went to? I don't even know...
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? George Strait
32. Next concert you're planning to attend? I want to see Josh Turner.
33. Do you talk to yourself? I don't know.
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? Yes
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? Yes
Hi! My name is Emily, but my friends call me Emmers. I am happily married to Paul. We met in college. Momma to the most precious little girl, Matilda. I work as an RD. And just recently Paul and I finished up with all of our school stuff. We are hoping to move back home soon! I also enjoy spending lots of time with Paul. We like to work on our home. I garden or cook almost everyday. I enjoy reading, writing, and sewing.