Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Birds



The weather has been so cold lately. And we're enjoying it so much! But, it's causing me to stay indoors a lot more. Which is a little sad. But I'm dealing. Spending more and more time at the gym. And decorating for Halloween. Halloween is just making me excited.

I'm not much of a horror fan. I love Halloween, but that is about it for me. So I hope this isn't too boring for you. Here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E



1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction? Does Frankenstein count?

2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy? I don't really have one.

3. Who is your favorite monster? Um, Cousin It?

4. What is your favorite Horror movie? The Birds

5. What horror movie gives you the most chills? The Birds

6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play? The lady from The Birds.

7. Freddy or Jason? I don't know...

8. What is your favorite Halloween treat? Those carmel and chocolate apples. Yum!

9. Ghosts or goblins? Ghosts

10. Friendly-faced jack-o'-lantern or scary one? Friendly. :)

11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal? I haven't had one.

12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? No, I just think people don't come back to haunt us.

13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? A zombie.

14. Favorite Halloween costume? One year my husband dressed up like a 40s troop, and I dressed up to match him. In a 40s style pin up look. It was a lot of fun!

15. Best thing about Halloween? Decorating and handing out candy.

16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? My husband.

17. Are you superstitious? No

18. Share an unusual Halloween story. I grew up in the mountains. Not many people would hand out candy. And well, people live far from each other. But one year, my dad wanted us to have fun. So he built this little Halloween scenes. And he hid candy in them. By the time we got there, some creatures had stole all our candy. My friends and I didn't get any candy that year! And it was snowing...

19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid? We'd watch Halloween movies. And my mom would cook us a Halloween themed dinner. All of our friends would come over. It was a lot of fun.

20. What's the best Halloween party that you've attended? We went to Las Vegas. Lola was performing and she invited us. So we got to go to a big Vegas Halloween party. Lots of fun!

No comments: