Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cherry Cobbler

Yes my friends, I made Cherry Cobbler tonight. Using a recipe from All Recipes. It was super easy and fast! When the mini cobblers were bubbling and hot, we added a scoop of vanilla ice cream.



It was the perfect treat for Paul and I. Especially on a cold night like this. I made 6 mini cobblers. And I just put 4 in the refrigerator. I can't wait to have leftovers tomorrow! ♥E



Ingredients

1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1 (4.5 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions

Set aside some of the pie filling, including five cherries, for garnish. Divide the remaining filling among five ungreased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Top each with a biscuit; brush with butter. Combine sugars and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits. Bake at 375 degrees F for 14-18 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Top with reserved pie filling.

No comments: