Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just love Thanksgiving for all the yummy food. J gave all his employees fresh turkeys. And Paul cooked ours. Amazing! We really out did ourselves this year. And we cooked like we were expecting an Army! It was just the 2 of us. :)

Now we're going through the ads. Looks like it's going to be an early morning for us tomorrow. But we enjoy the crazy shopping. And the good breakfast we usually go out to have afterward. I really can't wait to have a leftover turkey sandwich tomorrow too!

Right now, my belly is stuffed! Oh my! Everything was so delicious. And I'm still considering some more pumpkin pie. :) But I really want to say how much all of our friends and family mean to Paul and I. It's been a crazy few months. And you've stuck behind us. It means so much to us! Thank you very much. This year, we're most thankful for all the people that love us. We really are blessed. ♥E

No comments: