This is the story of Emmers and Paul. It is our fairy tale that we are writing. It may not always be easy or perfect, but we have each other to lean on. Love is smiling on the inside and out.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Sunday Stealing: Chocolate
I'm still enjoying Thanksgiving leftovers. Aren't they so much better after the big meal? I think so! And we got a lot of shopping done on Friday. I'm feeling pretty good about life at the moment. And I hear our pumpkin pie calling my name. :) So here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E
1. When is your birthday? October 17th
2. Where were you born? In a small town, in the SW part of our state.
3. Where do you live now? About 2 hours south of there.
4. What is your heritage? American
5. Tell us about a weakness. Chocolate, it gets me every time. I love the stuff!
6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? Buying a house and starting our family.
7. What is the most overused internet phrase? LOL
8. What was your first thought this morning? I want a turkey sandwich.
9. When do you usually go to bed? It depends. Usually by 11pm.
10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? No
11. Do you like your current relationship status? Yes, very much so! :)
12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? I get along good with my parents.
13. How often do you drink alcohol? Not often. Usually to celebrate something big or for a holiday.
14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? No
15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. No
16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? In my sleep.
17. What did you want to be when you grew up? I'm already an RD. That's what I wanted to be. Now if I could just find a job.
18. Have you ever been dumped? Yes, haven't we all?
19. What's on your pizza? Pepperoni and green chili or ham and pineapple. :)
Hi! My name is Emily, but my friends call me Emmers. I am happily married to Paul. We met in college. Momma to the most precious little girl, Matilda. I work as an RD. And just recently Paul and I finished up with all of our school stuff. We are hoping to move back home soon! I also enjoy spending lots of time with Paul. We like to work on our home. I garden or cook almost everyday. I enjoy reading, writing, and sewing.