Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Kangaroos



We're still in Las Vegas. We leave this week. We're still not completely sure what day. But we've had such a great time! And I'm glad that we've gotten the chance to spend so much tie with our friends. Who would have ever thought that life would be this nice? Here's my Sunday Stealing. ♥E



26. What color is your watch? The one I have on right now is gold.

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Kangaroos

28. Would you strip for money? No

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? We usually go through the drive thru.

30. What is your favorite number? 17

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? Lola

32. Any plans today? Some work for Paul. I'm going to try and spend some time with friends. And going to some shows. :)

33. In how many states have you lived? 3

34. Biggest annoyance right now? Nothing really.

35. Last song listened to? I just heard Shania Twain's "Up."

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? If I do it really slowly.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? No. Not unless you call me the maid.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? A pair of grey ballet flats. They're so comfortable!

39. Are you jealous of anyone? No

40. Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of.

41. Do you love anyone? Yes, Paul, my family, and my friends.

42. Do any of your friends have children? Lots of them have have kids.

43. What do you usually do during the day? I usually take care of our house. I cook, clean, and make sure everything is going well. When I can, I try to watch GH. But mostly just house stuff.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No

45. Do you use the word hello daily? Yes

46. What color is your car? Blue

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? Size 6

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? About my parents.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes

50. How did you get your worst scar? Jumping a fence when I was younger.

No comments: