Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Want to Go Scarf Shopping



I found Trina and her videos a while back. And I love them! I also found her blog. Again, one of my favorites! She is such a sweet and stylish lady.

This video is one of my favorites. I adore her scarf collection. It makes me want to head to the store immediately! I want to buy a bunch of scarves. And I really wish we could go shopping with Trina. Have I mentioned how stylish she is? And how much I love her style! That last scarf is my favorite! I went searching high and low for it, but I never found it...

Lola is someone else who loves scarves. And she always has a cute one on. I'm telling you, I need to go shopping. It's so super cold out. So unusual for this area. And I'm starting to really miss the Florida weather. But I think I just want to go scarf shopping. :) ♥E

No comments: