This is the story of Emmers and Paul. It is our fairy tale that we are writing. It may not always be easy or perfect, but we have each other to lean on. Love is smiling on the inside and out.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Sunday Stealing: Kit Kat
We had a great Halloween! Lots of fun. Lots of friends. The event was so much fun. And the shows were amazing! All of our friends are so talented. But right now, I feel like a nap. We have another full evening tonight. So here is my Sunday Stealing for the week. ♥E
1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Pink and white.
2. Name one person who made you smile today. Paul
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Sleeping
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Kit Kat
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? I want a grilled cheese and a salad. We're ordering some breakfast/lunch.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose? Baskin Robbins Baseball Nut. It has a little bit of everything in it.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
10. Do you like your wallet? Yes
11. What was the last thing you ate? I haven't had anything since last night. I think it could have been a cookie.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, I've been doing a lot of shopping. I love the Outlets here!
13. The last sporting event you watched? A Rodeo
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Extra butter. :)
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Anna Marie
16. Ever go camping? Yes, I used to go a lot when I was younger.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Just a multi vitamin.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes, except today...
19. Do you have a tan? No
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yes, I really like Chinese food.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yes
22. What did your last text message say? Still waiting on our baby. (My friend is due in a few weeks.)
23. What are you doing tomorrow? I don't know. Maybe some more shopping?
24. Favorite color? Turquoise
25. Look to your left; what do you see? Paul reading the newspaper. :)
Hi! My name is Emily, but my friends call me Emmers. I am happily married to Paul. We met in college. Momma to the most precious little girl, Matilda. I work as an RD. And just recently Paul and I finished up with all of our school stuff. We are hoping to move back home soon! I also enjoy spending lots of time with Paul. We like to work on our home. I garden or cook almost everyday. I enjoy reading, writing, and sewing.