Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Kit Kat



We had a great Halloween! Lots of fun. Lots of friends. The event was so much fun. And the shows were amazing! All of our friends are so talented. But right now, I feel like a nap. We have another full evening tonight. So here is my Sunday Stealing for the week. ♥E



1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Pink and white.

2. Name one person who made you smile today. Paul

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Sleeping

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Kit Kat

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? I want a grilled cheese and a salad. We're ordering some breakfast/lunch.

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose? Baskin Robbins Baseball Nut. It has a little bit of everything in it.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water

10. Do you like your wallet? Yes

11. What was the last thing you ate? I haven't had anything since last night. I think it could have been a cookie.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, I've been doing a lot of shopping. I love the Outlets here!

13. The last sporting event you watched? A Rodeo

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Extra butter. :)

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Anna Marie

16. Ever go camping? Yes, I used to go a lot when I was younger.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? Just a multi vitamin.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes, except today...

19. Do you have a tan? No

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yes, I really like Chinese food.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yes

22. What did your last text message say? Still waiting on our baby. (My friend is due in a few weeks.)

23. What are you doing tomorrow? I don't know. Maybe some more shopping?

24. Favorite color? Turquoise

25. Look to your left; what do you see? Paul reading the newspaper. :)

No comments: