Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Pineapple Juice



I really just want to sit down and eat some cobbler from last night. And maybe crawl up on the couch and watch a movie. It's such a cold day. I want to just relax and enjoy the day. Here is my Sunday Stealing. ♥E



Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Long and brown.

Your mother? The sweetest and most loving person I know.

Your father? Such a strong person. Determined and hardworking.

Your favorite food? At the moment, enchiladas.

Your dream last night? I don't remember it. I just remember being on the beach. :)

Your favorite drink? I really like pineapple juice.

Your dream/goal? To get a good job, buy our own home, and have some babies with Paul. :)

The room are you in? The living room.

Your hobby? Cooking and watching Youtube videos.

Your fear? Losing my husband.

Your TV? Is off.

Your Pets? Our dogs are sleeping.

Friends? Are amazing!

Your life? Is very good at the moment.

Your mood? Very happy.

If you're missing someone? I'm missing some friends from Florida.

Your best friend? Lola and Vi.


Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? I want to have our own home, be comfortable in our jobs, and to have started a family.

Where were you last night? At home.

Where did you grow up? About 90 minutes from here.

One place that I go to over and over? To the mountains. :)

Your favorite place to eat out? Si Senor's

Wish list items? A house of our own.

Last time you laughed? About 10 minutes ago.

Last time you cried? I don't know. It's been a while.


Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? Crafty

Last thing you did? Got some water and an apple.

What are you wearing? Jeans and a sweater.

Something you're not wearing? A jacket.

Your favorite store? Target

No comments: