Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Stealing: Romantic Cabin



We've really been enjoying the cold weather. It was the one thing that both Paul and I missed when we lived in Florida. It's amazing to have 3 fireplaces in our home too! Last night, we roasted marshmallows and snuggled. Oh cold weather, how I love you! Here is my Sunday Stealing for the week. ♥E



1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. I don't know of anyone personally. But Lola's grandpa and I have the same birthday.

2. Where was your first kiss? In the small town where I'm from, in the park.

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why? No

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When? No

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? They're eyes.

6. What really turns you off? People who think they are better than you are.

7. What is your biggest mistake? Not studying a larger variety of topics in school.

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No

9. Say something totally random about yourself. I just painted my nails a taupe color.

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? No

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Sometimes I watch Disney movies. :)

12. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? When Paul was planning on proposing, he planned an entire weekend out. He rented a cabin, got all my favorite foods, and movies. Decorated it with flowers and candles. It was very romantic. The entire weekend, he did tons of stuff for me too. I have an old romantic for a husband. And I love it!

14. When do you know it's love? I don't know. I just knew when Paul and I began dating.

15. What's something that really annoys you? Rude cashiers.

No comments: